OHIO HUNTING BOW
Ohio Bow Hunting – Ohio Archery Hunting Ohio Primitive Weapons
Enjoy Archery Hunting with Baker’s Motel Book 3 or more day and save, discount available online
Hunting Pictures 2021
From the first of October till Gun Season at the end of November Baker’s Motel brings in the Archery hunters offering great weekly rates that satisfy everyone, in 2021 we have seen many big bucks shot with the Bow and Arrow, several customers have shot bucks from 8 to 12 points.
During week long hunts our patrons get up at usually 4:15 to 5:00 a.m. each morning to go out and hunt and the many fine public hunting areas within a short drive from the motel while other hunter frequent our property throughout the year signing hunting contracts with the local farmers giving them permission to hunt on there properties.
The best hunting of course come in the first weeks of November which is commonly called the Rut in deer hunting where the buck are in force especially in Muskingum and Guernsey county. At Baker’s Motel our rooms offer the availability of fridges and microwaves so you can cut the cost of eating out every day, you can even bring your portable grill and set it outside for nightly grill outs which are very common where you can talk with many other deer hunters with some great stories to tell.
Zanesville, Ohio Travel and Business – Area things to see and do!
Zanesville, Ohio – Antiques, Pottery, Shopping
Travel to Zanesville, Ohio which is only 10 miles west of Norwich, Ohio and offers all of the conveniences of a small city where people are friendly and always willing to provide a helping hand.
- Colony Square Mall – 15 miles west on I-70 Zanesville, Ohio
- Several other antique malls, specialty shops, and pottery outlets nearby
Zanesville, Ohio Travel / Business – Restaurants
- Denny’s Restaurant – Just 4 miles west on US 40
- New Concord has 2 restaurants – Just 4 miles east on US 40
New Concord Travel – Norwich, Ohio Travel / Museums, Shopping …more
Home of John and Annie Glenn and Muskingum University this quaint town is only 4 miles east of Baker’s Motel on Old 40, we are the closest motel to Muskingum University so when visiting this campus come stay with us as we are the only independent motel in Muskingum County and we have been family owned for over 30 years and we have the most beautiful country setting of any lodging establishment in Muskingum or Guernsey County.
- Zane Grey Museum – 8850 E. Pike, Norwich, Ohio (740) 872-3143
- Harper’s Cabin – 4.2 miles east on U.S.40 New Concord, Oh
- John and Annie Glenn Life/Space Museum – 4.1 miles east on U.S.40 New Concord, Ohio.
Muskingum County Travel and Tourist Sites – Area Business
- The Wilds Endangered Animal Preserve – 15 miles north on U.S. 83 Cumberland, Ohio. (740) 638-5030
- S Bridge – 4 miles east on U.S. 40 New Concord, Ohio.
- Pottery Manufacturing – 10 miles west in Zanesville, Ohio
Norwich, Ohio Golf Courses
- Norwich Valley Golf Course – 1/2 mile east on U.S. 40 Norwich, Ohio. – (740) 872-3858
- WildFire Golf Club – 4 miles east on U.S. 40 New Concord, Ohio – (740) 826-7606
Muskingum County Colleges/Universities
- Muskingum University – 4.2 miles east on U.S. 40 New Concord, Ohio
- Ohio University-Zanesville – 14 miles west on I-70 Zanesville, Ohio.
- Zane State College -14 miles west on I-70 Zanesville, Ohio
Other Areas of Interest
- Muskingum University is only 4.2 miles east on U.S. 40 New Concord, Ohio
- Recreational activities including golf, water sports, horseback riding, hunting, and fishing at several area state parks.